Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fun Times



We have had some funny conversations with Hudson lately, I thought you'd enjoy!
In Old Navy:
Me: "We need to go, Matt, I've gotta go tee tee."
Hudson: "Hold it, mommy!! Hold it!!! We almost dere, hold it!!"
I cracked up about this one for the whole ride home!! When he tells me he needs to go tee tee, I am constantly telling him to hold it all the way to the potty...guess he thought he should do the same :)

Before Bed:
Matt: "Hudson, look at me. Do you know that I love you very very much?"
Hudson: "Uh huh, and I miss you every day, daddy."
Awww...how great is that? That'll make a daddy's heart smile. I will say that Hudson is telling the truth here- he does miss his daddy every day! Most every day he calls Matt in the morning time and when I go in to get him, he says, "No, daddy.". You would think that one day he would understand that daddy is at work in the mornings, but I have to remind him. I guess that is a tribute to what a great dad Matt is :)
At Auburn game:
Hudson: "I need go tee tee."
Me: "Ok, buddy, but you have a pull-up on if you want to let it flow." (I know, I'm a bad mom for trying to make my potty-trained child go tee tee in his pull-up...don't judge me!)
Hudson: "No! I caaaaannn't! It's wully important to the game...I need go tee tee."
How funny! He's such a little bargainer...he has a reason for everything. Apparently that night, it was really important to the game that he go tee tee in the potty. Also, I am fully aware that two out of the three stories have to do with pottying...that's where we are in life :)




2 comments:

Demetrius and Amy said...

great stories! i love to hear these...loved hanging out with you guys too.

Danelle said...

hehe! I love it, Morgan! Great little convos. Thanks for sharing :)