Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Date with my little man

I mean, is he carved out of my behind or what?

Hudson and I had a "date" this summer. We went to the movies to see Toy Story 3. It really was soooo cute!!! Hudson L O V E D it. It's crazy to me that he's old enough to enjoy this sort of thing. He was still and quiet for the entire movie- and he sat in my lap...which I loved. It was so good to get away with Hudson to just spend some one-on-one time. We enjoyed popcorn, his favorite, and a real coke, also his favorite. He is growing up too fast.

5 comments:

danielle said...

I LOVE that picture! He looks JUST like you. And I love that you got to go out on a date-how sweet.

Danny and Jennifer White said...

So sweet!

Danelle said...

soooooo precious Morgan. Jeffrey Reed took Hannah on a date this summer too and I thought it was the sweetest thing. You should read the post on Jessica's blog.

Hudson is a little clone of you, yes :)

shelley said...

You are so funny. And yes, he does look like he is carved from you. That was my first thought and then I read your post. Streed and I did that too but for some reason I did not think about taking a picture. Dang!

Merrill said...

Love this! I mean EXACT eye color! You guys are gorgeous!!