Saturday, February 26, 2011

Little Micah

Look how artistic he is! Yep...he used his marker ON MY WALL...and I took a picture. Spoiled.
Second time he's fallen asleep in his high chair. This time with a piece of biscuit in his mouth! This is heaven for this little man. Brother loves to eat.
I mean, couldn't you just eat him?

Micah doo is the sweetest, cuddliest little man ever. I have totally spoiled him rotten. I definitely have given it my best shot : ) What will I do when my baby is the LAST baby? Man, they'll be spoiled. Micah has really come into his own personality lately. He loves to be sitting on someone's hip...he definitely is a snuggler. He loves to be on a schedule...he is like clockwork when it comes to nap time and bed time. For this I am thankful. He loves Hudson so much and screams "bubba" all the time. I love it. Here are some of his favorite words/phrases:

M: "Micah, what do you want for breakfast?"
M: "Hut moo" (Oatmeal)

M: "Moooooooommmmmmeeeeeeeee!"
M: "What, Micah?"
M: "Ball."
Not kidding. This is the way the conversation goes atleast ten times a day.

M: "Aaaaaaaah.....Go!" Then he begins running through the house. Daily.

M: "Weeed. Booo." (Read book.)
M: "Soooh, mommy. Pea." (Juice, mommy. Please.)

M: "Mar mar". He says this when he wants to sing the song, "I may never march in the infantry...etc." Sweet.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Morgan! He is getting so big!!! I don't feel like we have been gone that long but he looks so much older in these pictures to me!

danielle said...

I love the posts about Hudson and Micah! I have been WAITING for a new post! :) Miss you guys!