Wednesday, May 15, 2013

9 Years and Counting: Happy Anniversary!!

Happy 9th Anniversary!!!  I thought I'd take a trip down memory lane today.  It has been fun looking at all our old pictures!  Man, has a lot happened in 9 years!! As we take this trip, I want to list a few things that I love about this man.


He is kind- and the measure of his kindness does not depend on who you are or what status you obtain.  I.Love.That. 

He is stable.  Can I get an AMEN?  Many times I want him to get super emotional, but at the end of the day I SO appreciate his stability.
 He is funny.  "Yo Momma" jokes never get old.  Okay, they do, but he's still funny.
 He is faithful.  To me, to his job, the list goes on and on.
 He is a tremendous dad.  One of his best qualities...
 He is genuine.
 He loves Jesus.  Makes me breathe a sigh of relief.
 He gets on my nerves : )  Wait, that's not what I love about him???  Well, you know...I love this man. And if he weren't here, I would miss the little things that get on my nerves. 
He gives grace often and well. 
He serves faithfully with a kind heart and selfless attitude. 


He is unselfish.  Man, I could learn a thing or two.
Matt Spivey, you are a wonderful man.  I am lucky to have someone as kind and as stable as you to level me out.  I cannot wait to see what the next 9+ years have in store!!  A move??  More babies?? Ha!!  Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Love you two! I still remember you all giddy because MATT SPIVEY was coming to see you at the AOPi house. Happy anniversary!!!!