Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Six Months Old!!

Not the greatest picture, I know. We've got to be better at taking pictures of this little one...don't you just love those blue eyes? I cannot believe he is 6 months old already!!! SAD! I always wanted Hudson to do things early, but I am eager for little Micah to stay a baby. I'm not ready for him to grow up!
Here are his stats: 20 lbs. 2 oz and 27 1/2 inches long- 90th percentile for both!
A few of his favorites:
* MOMMY! Yes, I am still the favorite for a little while longer : )
* His "blankie". Both boys love their blankets.
* Hudson. Nobody can make him laugh like big brother.
* Rocking back and forth on all fours...he's not crawling yet!
Micah has been such a sweet joy!! I praise the Lord for blessing us with him!!

2 comments:

Demetrius and Amy said...

wow he has really changed since i saw him last. he is looking so much older and his eyes are stunning!

danielle said...

He is growing up so fast and I'm not there. That picture makes me sad. I miss you guys so much-I know I stated that in the last comment but man I do!