Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday!!

We had Hudson's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese...fun, fun! You can tell that Chuck E Cheese himself is not Hudson's favorite!! He was sticking pretty close to daddy. All in all, it was so much fun!

And, this is what we REALLY came for! : ) He LOVES basketball!
Here are a few of Hudson's favorites:
* DADDY!! Yep, Matt can do no wrong in his eyes. He is the greatest! It is really so sweet...
* MILK. You heard me...milk. He could drink it 24/7.
* His "blankie". Thank you Aunt Cynthia! He has loved it since birth.
* Curious George. I would be ok if we never watched another episode.
Praise God for blessing our family!! Hudson has brought more joy than we could have ever imagined 3 years ago!



8 comments:

Amy said...

i can not believe he is 3. The boys are sooo cute!!!

Regan said...

Morgan...they are both so gorgeous. I think Hudson looks JUST like you! What a sweet family!

Emily Little said...

Ok maybe Hudson and Garrison should be friends-1. Garrison goes through about a carton of Soy milk a day, as soon as he is done w one cup he is asking for another! 2. He is also a blankie and Curious George man- he sleeps with both every night and I get so tired of watching George on PBS :)
Not believing that he is two and sweet Micah is 6 mo- wasn't he just born a few weeks ago?!?! ;)
Ps- you can totally blame not updating on basketball season- I do it all the time, and Ryan isn't a varsity coach- I can not imagine how much time goes into varsity!!!

Demetrius and Amy said...

awwww....3 already! what a big boy. sweet post about his favorites.

danielle said...

He is such a big boy. I can't believe it. I miss that little guy so much! And you too :)

Merrill said...

Morgan, i'm so glad you started a blog! Just realized it from facebook. I can't believe how big Hudson is, and Micah too. I think about you lots, and wish our boys could play. We need to catch up soon, love ya!

Danelle said...

I can now relate to the curious george addiction. they are so cute! But from your standpoint I guess it could get a tad tiring. lol He is just the cutest!

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Sad we missed the party!Maybe Hudson will warm up to Chucky like Dallas did.