Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!


Has it really been a month? Dang. I don't want to be a "once-a-monther". I'll try to do better...again : ) Aaaand again, this is a bad pic. I guess you can all gather that a) we are not photographers and b) we do not own a photographer's camera. So, just go with it and excuse the horrible pictures, please. This is our tree. I love it. I love having a live tree- our house smelled so wonderful.


Christmas and New Years were awesome. We had daddy home for 2 weeks at Christmas!! Woop woop. And we also got to travel to see both sides of our family. It was wonderful. There are several family traditions that we started that I would like to continue...and several that we would NOT like to continue. I will fill you in in the next post.


I love this picture! Brothers on Christmas morning in their matching pjs. I mean, isn't Christmas all about basketball? Doesn't Hudson's face just scream, "My daddy's a basketball coach!" ?



1 comment:

Danny and Jennifer White said...

they look so cute or handsome!Love the pjs and Micah looks so grown up.