Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy FIRST Birthday, Micah!




Oh how thankful we are for this little man!! It is so true that children are a blessing from God!! Matt and I can't remember what it was like before kids...life is very full! We had an awesome party for Micah's first birthday, and time has flown by too fast! Boys are a lot of fun- there will be loads of mischief in my house and everything will probably be destroyed, but drama will be low. I'm good with that.
We are praying that Micah would grow to be a man who loves God with all his heart...praying that he grows into a man true to his name. That he does justice, loves mercy, and walks humbly with his God. Lord, make it true! (Micah 6:8)

4 comments:

danielle said...

I love that picture of you and Micah!

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Morgan he is so cute and big!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Happy Birthday, Micah! Sorry we missed your partay. :( I can't believe you're already 1! You're adorable!!!

Regan said...

I could literally eat the cheeks right off his face! Happy first birthday, Micah!