Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Hudsonisms




Here are the latest convos:

H: "It was accent (accident)." I hear this one more often than I'd like!

H: "I want some to deeup (dip). Like cheeups (chips)." He wants syrup to "deeup" his pancakes in. My little country man.

H: "Hey, mommy. When I wake up and some ting is unfixed, I will fix it with my tool bench."
M: "Ok."
H: "And it will be all, all crumbled."
M: "Oh, okay."
H: "You know what crumbled means?"
M: "No, what?"
H: "It means not broken."

H: "When I grow up, I'm gonna be a race-car driver."
M: "Oh, really?"
H: "Yeah, I will go wooly wooly fast! And we can all ride...and when you drive, I will bump you."




3 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Love it. I can totally hear him saying all of those things. Tell him he can bring his tool bench over to my house. I could keep him busy.

black tag diaries said...

these are hilarious morgan! too cute!

Demetrius and Amy said...

when are you gonna have one of matt's babies? i mean these guys look EXACTLY like you! you better get busy:)