Wednesday, November 3, 2010

We've Been...

Very busy...and having lots of fun in the month of October : ) Here is a rundown of what we've been up to:

Growing our muscles.

This takes hard work. It's keeping us very busy.

Carving pumpkins.

And making pumpkin bread, and pumpkin soup...and eating all the pumpkin bread and soup.

Going to the pumpkin patch.

The boys wanted to "take daddy" to the pumpkin patch.

Attempting a "Fall Family Photo"...or should I say, Fall Family Foto.

This is as good as it gets.

Going on a school field trip.
This is a typical Hudson look...and I NEVER capture it. I love this face!
I will post the actual Halloween pics soon. Basketball season has started, so life has gotten a bit crazy for us lately. It is so good to look back through these pics and remind myself of what a blessing it is to be able to be home with these two little men. I love, love, love being with them. They are so different and fun and definitely keep me busy daily. It's easy to just "survive" during these long days, but it is great today to be reminded to not just "survive", but to enjoy. I really wouldn't have it any other way. We are blessed.











No comments: