Monday, December 17, 2012

Sweet Pea is 9 Months

What a joy.  I don't know a better way to describe her than just that:  a joy.  Our whole little clan is totally in love with this girl.  She is met with smiles and hugs and kisses every day from two little boys that absolutely adore her.  She knocks down their toys and gets all in their business and they love love love her. 
I cannot believe it's been 9 months...will I always feel this way???  She started crawling at 8 1/2 months and immediately started pulling up : (  I'm afraid she'll be an early walker like Hudson and I will be forced to boo hoo it out for a few days!
At 9 months Lily is crawling, pulling up, babbling away for anyone that will listen.  She is mostly a quiet and observant child.  She looks very serious most of the time.  She has a sweet temperament and will let just about anyone hold her- and would be totally content if I wasn't around : )  She loves her blankie and nustles it up by her mouth to go to sleep.  She won't take a bottle or a paci still, so we have given up!  She has NO teeth...none.  I was a little bit worried about this until someone told me that getting teeth late is a sign that they'll go through puberty late.  Whaattt???!!!  I am A-Ok with that! (I totally know it's probably not true, but what the hey). 
Here are a few pics of this sweet, sweet blessing.