Saturday, December 8, 2012

Hudson Is 6!!!

 
How did this happen???  How did I wake up and have a SIX year old?  I just can't wrap my brain around how fast time is going.  The saying really is true that the days are long but the years are short.  Lord knows my days are long!!  But time is going so fast right before my eyes.
 
Hudson is such a gift.  I cannot remember what my life was like without him.
I want to remember that at six he is loving Kindergarden, exceling in most everything he does.  He loves superheroes and fighting and the ipad and drawing.  He enjoys drawing and coloring and playing dress up in costumes.  His favorite toy is probably his daddy's old GI Joe men.  He could play with them for hours.  He has a thousand questions every.single.day..  He desperately wants to understand everything and loves watching "How It's Made" on netflix.  We think he'll probably be an engineer when he grows up.  He loves all things academic and can't get enough of school and learning, and yet he is an excellent baseball player.  He is devastated on nights that we are running late and don't make time to read the Bible before bedtime.  He just recently told me of a new verse that God had "written on his heart".  He is a gift.  He drives me insane and makes me want to scream on a lot of days...but I am so in love with him.  I cannot wait to see how the Lord uses his life. 
Hudson, we love you.  We pray pray pray that God would capture your heart...we pray that you would use the ways that He has gifted you for His glory and not your own.  We can't wait to see how you grow up and are so thankful for the gift of your life...you changed us for the better. 


 Oh my soul.
 Love.
 Micah is so gonna be the class clown!
 Hudson loves his brother and sister!!!  This is priceless to me. 
 Just priceless!
 Pretty sure this hilariousness was the result of a potty word : )
 Sweet sweet boy.
 She has THE BEST big brothers.
 Loving on Sydney...


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hudson sure is a handsome little guy! And I love the family photos - you have such a beautiful family, Morgan! Love you!

Demetrius and Amy said...

what sweet, amazing photos morgan! i'm certain that hudson and jayden would be BEST friends. they are so much alike! your crew is so precious. i loved the one of both littles looking at big brother...

danielle said...

Happy birthday Hudson! I too cannot believe he is 6! I can still remember him crawling around my house! And I love the precious pictures! Miss you!