Monday, November 5, 2012

Fall, How I Love Thee

I do love fall.   I love all things pumpkin...coffee, coffee creamer, muffins, bread, soup, etc.  The boys carved a pumpkin and I plan to enjoy all the pumkin goodness that it supplied : )
The boys had a blast carving with daddy.  Hudson was all about removing the "goop". Micah, not-so-much.  It was pretty shocking!
 Here's Micah agreeing to touch the yucky. That's about all he did!
 Hudson, on the other hand, was all in!
 Lily needed to participate : )  She REALLY wanted to get a cute little baby picture in the pumkin, but her thighs would not allow it!
 "What, daddy?  Is this what I'm supposed to do??"  Wow, I could eat.her.up. 
 Micah had a halloween/fall party.  Lovin' the spider hat!  And take a peek at the totally awesome place holders. Wow.  The decor definitely wasn't shabby for a 3 year old party!
 Eating was ofcourse his favorite!
 I love this face.  He is rather intense these days!!
After eating together they went outside and listened to a scarecrow story and then participated in making their own "Class Scarecrow". 
 Here they are with the finished product!
 Micah was taking his newspaper to stuff the scarecrow!
And sweet little Hudson-man.  He is a joy...and this post is low on pictures of him.  The next halloween post will have more!  Sorry, bud!

No comments: