Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hudson Update

Hudson has been a busy little man the past couple of months! Here are some of the things he's been up to lately.
He had his last day of "school" for this year. I am so glad that we started taking him! He has loved every minute of it and I learned that he really thrives with structure (which I don't always give him). His teachers were absolutely amazing! Miss Stephanie and Miss Tracie were so wonderful with him...they were a blessing from God. They truly loved the kids in the class and it was an AWESOME first "school" experience for both Hudson and mommy. He is looking so forward to next year. He has the option to go 3 days from 9-1, but I can't give him up that many days with him just yet :) So, we are going to stick with our Tues./Thurs. schedule.


Prom pose with Tay-Tay on the last day of school! Definitely gonna make the wedding video!!

Hudson is loving dressing himself. It is hysterical! This is what we got this day: shirt, shorts, and camo rain boots! See any rain? Didn't think so. Not to mention it is about 100 degrees outside. Funny kid.

He also loves "making piles". Or that's what he tells me he's doing. This is a load of his outside toys in a neat "pile". He was so proud. I don't mind this outside, but when this happens with EVERY toy in his playroom I get a little upset.


We had a SLUMBER PARTY!! Whaaaaat? Don't freak out, they slept in separate rooms! Tay-Tay's parents went on a trip and we got to keep her for a night. It was SO MUCH FUN!! I will have to say, though, that keeping 3 kids separated at bath time when I was by myself was a STRETCH! I loved it, though. I have boys, so keeping a girl was a new fun thing to me. I washed and dried her hair...sweet.

2 comments:

Demetrius and Amy said...

Um...who do you think he learned "making piles" from? Ha! What a funny kid. Love the one where he dressed himself. And he has great taste in women too!

Danelle said...

so precious. everything about this blog!! I especially love that you washed & dried Tay Tay's hair. :)