Saturday, July 10, 2010

Micah Update

Micah has been working very hard to not be outdone by his brother. He is growing up so fast! He and Hudson play so hard together...I am really gonna have my hands full :)

Here he is all worn out!!! Isn't that just the cutest? He couldn't finish his sandwich before falling asleep in the chair. He's milking it here! How do you convince your big brother to push you in his dumptruck? Not sure, but this little man's got skill. Doesn't Hudson look happy to be doing it? I had to keep telling Hudson, "Not too fast!!". Boys.


Happy Boy! We finally figured out that Micah has some sort of milk allergy. Not quite sure what he is allergic to, but now all milk products make him break out into a rash and hurt his little tummy. Since we got that under control, he has been a happy boy. He is doing MUCH better at night and at naptime. So sad that his tummy probably hurt for a while...oh, well. You live and you learn.

He is WALKING and TALKING now!! Crazy!! Micah started walking just before 13 months and hasn't turned back since. He is into everything! He just started saying a few words (he's been babbling for a long time, but he just got context).
Here are a few:
"Uh-oh"

"Da-da" (he gets context for this one but still uses it at other times, too)
"Bubba" Sweet, huh? He just said this the other day. Love it.

"Dah" This is his affirmative for anything. Want more? Dah. He also gives the single head nod with this word.

5 comments:

Danny and Jennifer White said...

They are so sweet Morgan and I think Dah is Russian for yes, so he is one smart guy!

Keri said...

Soo cute!! They are both wonderful! They remind me somewhat of Ali and Dustin... Ali has that boy wrapped around her finger!!

Demetrius and Amy said...

Those are the best pictures ever. I'm so glad he still has those cheeks! I can't believe how grown up looking he is. I can't imagine having a child fall asleep in his highchair! that's amazing...

danielle said...

The fact that he is walking and talking makes me depressed. I can't believe that the last time I saw him he was only a few weeks old! He is so cute.

Donna said...

I was laughing and crying while reading your updates and looking at the pictures! You have really captured some great memories here, sweet lady. So proud of you and the wonderful home you are providing for my son and grandsons. Love you to pieces!!