Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Boys...

Like to play at the park and get so dirty that mommy has to give them a bath mid-day. Dirty mouth? Clean it up.

Like to make "piles" everywhere. This kind of makes me crazy...I am trying to remain calm :-)

Like to "tow" their sound machine around the house. I told Hudson to take it back and he said, "But, mommy! I'm towin' it behind my truck." (And you can imagine that it was in the country-est little voice ever.)
Ok, then. Tow away.

Like to climb on everything. I mean everything.


Like to take their diaper off to get a good nap. Isn't this hilarious? I have no idea why he did this. Matt added the index card so I could blog with a PG pic. I guess he was feeling a bit contained.

6 comments:

Keri said...

Their smiles are just adorable! The fence climbing picture is definitely my favorite!

danielle said...

I love your boys! They make me smile! And the one of Micah with no diaper-whaaaat? Hilarious!

Amy said...

precious post!!! It only gets better and better!! Love and miss you friend

Jessica said...

So cute and funny! I love it!

Demetrius and Amy said...

oh my gosh morgan...that face! what a cutie micah is. and the no diaper picture is hilarious. love those brothers!

Demetrius and Amy said...

oh, and isn't their mama known for making piles? just sayin'