Saturday, October 9, 2010

Micah's New Words

He gave me this:
So I gave him that! Don't judge me. Seriously, though, he saw the bottle on the counter and was devastated that I wouldn't give it to him. So, there you go.
Things were a little too quiet and this is where I found him.
Uh-oh, you caught me.
Micah has really started talking lately. We were thinking that he wasn't going to be nearly as verbal as Hudson (and were blaming ourselves for not reading to him as much as Hudson), but he has definitely started. He is such a sweet child. No matter where I am, people always comment on what a happy baby he is, and they are right. He is totally content to be sitting on my hip :) I can see the differences already in him and Hudson and it is so funny. I think Micah's love language is going to be touch...he always wants to give people a hug and he LOVES to be held. I have to remind myself when he is tugging at my leg and wanting me to hold him that I prayed for him to be snuggly....and I got what I prayed for.


Here are some of his favorite words as of late:

  • mommmmeeeee: he says this atleast a hundred times a day....usually just to get my attention
  • uh-oh
  • naw-naw: also known as " no no". He started bossing the dogs first, but now he says this to his bubba too. It's funny to me that he points his finger when he does it because I don't do that.
  • bootball: or "football". Teaching him early.
  • buh-ball: any kind of ball has this name. And he starts off the day with this word.
  • nigh-nigh: "night night"
  • ball
  • bye-bye: he waves his hand and goes to the door. He thinks it is the absolute best when we play along and tell him to be careful.
  • ooooh: I usually say, "One...", to which he replies "oooh" (two). He's a genius : )
  • moooe: "more". The boy loves to eat, so he says this often.
  • ssshhhh: he puts his finger over his lips. I think it's the cutest ever.
  • eeeeeeee: "cheese" He's never had his picture taken : )

3 comments:

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Morgan he is getting so big.Dont you just love boys!

Demetrius and Amy said...

cutest pictures ever! i loved hudsons "wrong" words. my favorite is the hanitizer!

my big kids walk around with pacis in there mouths now...no judgement coming from me:)

danielle said...

I love the dryer pictures! You know something is going on when the house gets quiet! :)