Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sigh.

I. Can't. Get. It. Together.

Sigh. Am I the only one??? I feel like I clean my house ALL the time...and it is never clean. And lately I'm wondering, 'Am I spending enough time with my boys? Am I ignoring them to do my to-do list?'. Mommy guilt is a beast. I'm trying to remind myself to listen to the Lord and not my own guilty-conscience. I'll let you know how that goes.

On another less depressing note, Hudson's class had an "Umbrella Parade" last week. They were studying the short U sound and on Thursday they were all invited to bring their umbrellas for a parade. It was so cute and creative. I really love his school.

He was SO excited! He talked all week about the parade and said that he could "spin it or push it up and down". I guess they discussed all the different options for displaying their umbrellas during the parade. It was so cute.

1 comment:

Demetrius and Amy said...

that makes at least 2 of us that cannot get it together. i wish i could see your little pregnant self!