Monday, August 20, 2012

Hudson's First Day of Kindergarten

Wow.  How did we get here??  I cannot believe Hudson started Kindergarten this morning!  Surely I'm not old enough for that!!!  
It was an awesome start.  He bounced right in and was SO EXCITED.  His excitement definitely made it easier for me.  
He is such a gift...he is smart, funny, quirky, compassionate.  I love this little man, and I hope that he always has a love for learning. 
Early morning breakfast : )  Muffins!
Here is Micah on Hudson's first day.  
 And sweet Lily..."What?  Why do I have to be up this early?"

 Wow.  I cannot believe how old he looks.

 Hudson & his teacher, Mrs. Foster.  We love her already!

Walking to class!  I caught it all : )

  Think he looks like me just a little bit??? 


 He picked a superhero backpack.  Shocking.
 Sigh.  Time, please slow down...or Lord, help me slow down. 

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I may have just teared up. What a big boy! It looks like you held it together. And Lily....those cheeks....I wanna just squeeze them!

Jessica said...

So exciting!! I know its an emotional day. Hopefully the excitement and joy outweigh the saddness of how quickly time is flying :) Love all of the pics!

Sarah said...

He is such a handsome boy Morgan, and I think all of your precious babies look like you! I teared up reading this, because I'm afraid that if I blink...this day will be here tomorrow for us!

Demetrius and Amy said...

kindergarten! what a fun year our boys will have. that is one amazing classroom. hope you all are well...

those lily cheeks kill me! and that dark hair...gorgeous.

hope micah is on the mend. love to the spiveys from the summervilles!

Keri said...

MY how time flies! What a gorgeous young man you are bringing up! Good luck on all those beautiful days!