Thursday, August 16, 2012

Lily 5 Months

Where is the time going???  I don't know how in the world Lily is already 5 (and a half) months old.  I need the time to slow down.
Lily is a sweet, sweet baby.  She is such a blessing and I cannot imagine our life without her. 


Sweet Pea.  Her first tutu : )

"What, mom?  Why are you looking at me like that??"

Her cheeks and thighs are so scrumptious.


Here's what's really going on behind the camera : )
Thank heavens for big brothers with superhero action figures!
Micah needed to be in on the picture-taking action.  Sweet boy.  He is feeling a lot better.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

She is too stinkin' cute, Morgan! Just precious!

Keri said...

What a precious family you have! :)

Danelle said...

oh my goodness, Morgan. She is adorable!! I know you must be having so much fun with her!! You needed more pink in that house :) Miss you, dear friend!