Wednesday, July 27, 2011

30 Days of Blogging

Whaaaat? Yes, I am going to attempt 30 days of blogging! Why, you ask? Umm, because I can't get my stuff together and put the things on here that I want to remember. I'm overwhelmed by the entire summer's worth of material that I have not documented for my family. Soooo, here goes to 30 days of catching up, I mean, blogging. I know you are all super excited to hear from me so often : ) And, why you ask, would I start blogging for 30 days on the 27th of the month? That's the way I roll. Random like that.

This pic typifies our summer....the boys are LOVING having daddy home. Who am I kidding? We are ALL loving having daddy home. I'm afraid the little men are gonna have a harsh reality in a couple of weeks...they will be devastated. We're all trying not to think about it : ) Well, I'm not gonna waste all my words on the first day! So, we'll see you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Good luck! I know you can do it! So excited to read all the updates!

danielle said...

Yay! I love it. And I love that picture of Matt and the boys!