Friday, July 29, 2011

I love this Man



Matt painted this picture a few months ago for a friend of ours and I think it's so awesome. It was the first time he had painted with only black/white...I love it. I love this man. You would never believe he has an artistic side unless you really know him. He just took a new job at a middle school here. He resigned from his coaching position and pursued a job in a community that he felt the Lord was calling him to. His decision wasn't motivated by money or status...it was purely based on where he thought he could have the greatest impact. I admire him for that and I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store for our family as we build relationships in that community.



3 comments:

Amy said...

that pic is awesome!!! I love it. Miss you guys

Keri said...

Congrats for the new job! What a picture!

Ashley said...

He did a great job! I would love to hear your hearts sometime about Trinity Gardens. Guess I'm going to just have to come to Mobile and stop by your house.