Thursday, July 28, 2011

This Little Man




hasn't gotten enough face time lately...I need to give you an update on him. He turned two way back in April and we had a party celebrating him at my mom's house over Easter weekend. I love this little man. He is sooooooo sweet. He calls for ME every morning. I love it. He's a snuggler and would still be content to sit on my hip. I let him most of the time. He is totally enthralled by his "bubba" and follows him around almost all day. He's talking up a storm and expects us to totally understand everything he says. I love, love, love this little man. He is built so differently from Hudson...it really cracks me up. Hudson is a skinny minny and Micah is all butt and thighs...it's so cute. They are very different in personality also. Micah is a very laid back child. He is mostly content, but he knows how to fight with the best of them for what he wants sometimes.

No comments: