Friday, October 21, 2011

It's a.....

GIRL!!!
We. Are. Shocked. Aaand very excited!!! This little girl tried her best to not let us know...she kept her legs crossed almost the entire time! Finally she showed the secret!

We are so so excited to see a healthy baby- and I'm gonna have to get my mind wrapped around her being a girl.

Here are some pics from the reveal:

A few of the girls...thanks for making it special!

I love this picture...Katie, this might be 'best day of your life' pose. The cake. I loved it. I picked boy...Matt picked girl. Hence, the pink and blue : ) Table full of my cravings: apples & caramel, cucumbers & ranch, cheese ball, sausage balls.
Against my better judgment, 19 week pregnancy belly.

10 comments:

Shay said...

Hey Morgan!!!! I am so excited for you, Matt, Hudson, and Micah. So sorry I couldn't be there for the reveal party.

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

oh wow! congrats! little girls are lots of fun and so so sweet! she will be very well protected by her big brothers!

Amy said...

that is awesome!!!!

danielle said...

Yay!!!! A girl... I can't believe it! And your belly pic looks so good. I am definitely wanting to make a trip to see you before your baby girl arrives!

Stephanie said...

YAY! A legacy! Congratulations to you and Matt! You look fabulous, Morgan.

--Shelley said...

Congratulations. You look beautiful. Robyn told me this morning. You are going to love having both boys and a girl. I am at home with Ella right now while the boys are at baseball practice. She was just talking about ironing her Barbie clothes while the boys were gone so it would be modest!

Sarah said...

Yay!! So excited for you Morgan!! :)

Keri said...

YAY!! Congratulations! Such a perfect little family you have!

Regan said...

Congratulations, Morgan! You are going to be such a great girl mommy. I love that she will have 2 older brothers watching out for her. I cannot imagine how sweet Matt is going to be with her. You are going to LOVE it. Congrats again! You look awesome, by the way...

Danelle said...

oh my!!!! so exciting! That little girl is so blessed to be yours!! :) I'm so excited for you and Matt. I hope big bros are excited too! She ain't got a chance in the world to bring home a boyfriend! ha!