Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pink or Blue???

That is the question of the day...

We find out tomorrow! Yay! We are very excited to see this little bambino in action. Everyone has been guessing girl...I mean everyone. I remember when I was pregnant with Micah my grandmother said, "Maybe you'll have a girl and then ya'll will be done.". She was dead serious. I tried to explain to her that it didn't matter- and that we thought we wanted more kids anyway. So funny. But I do feel like this time so many people are hoping and hoping that it's a girl. We shall see. I really don't have that feeling that I have to have a girl. I don't see myself crying tomorrow if it's a girl or boy. I am praying that this little one looks healthy. I love love love my boys, so I certainly won't be disappointed if we are adding a third little man to the mix.

We are having a 'Baby Reveal' party tomorrow night. I'm super excited about that. Soooo....feel free to leave your vote. Do you think pink or blue?? Matt is guessing pink and I'm guessing blue. Atleast one of us will be right tomorrow! I'll let ya know : )

5 comments:

Amy said...

this one is hard for me too - i am with you - i love love love having boys but I think John would make a GREAT dad to a little girl and I think the same about Matt. So if this is gonna be your last I am hoping for a girl so Matt can have a little girl but if you are going to have more I hope it is a boy so your little girl will be the baby of a bunch of protectors - that is what I want for my family so it is what I want for yours too since you have 2 blues like us :) Can't wait to hear

Keri said...

So exciting! A reveal party is so fun! I can't wait for you to have a new little one! You have the cutest family, EVER!

Jennifer said...

I really want you to have a girl, but I my guess is that it is a boy. :) We loved our reveal party and I hope it is just as fun! Post pictures!!

Jennifer Bergoon said...

my vote is GIRL!!!

Demetrius and Amy said...

pink!!!!