Thursday, February 25, 2010

Micah-Doo



I could just eat him. I really could. I kiss those cheeks often. The comment I usually get is, "He sure doesn't miss many meals, does he?". But neither do we. No one in my family misses many meals :) We had his check-up today and he is following his big brother. He is 29 3/4 inches long and weighs 23 pounds. He is in the 90th percentile for both height and weight. He got such a great report and I was so excited...his breathing was great- no wheezing, and his tubes looked great. He is so much fun right now. He is into EVERYTHING...he loves digging in drawers, opening cabinets, plundering the dish washer. Those are his favorites :) I will post pictures soon of that. He is cutting his top FOUR teeth right now...poor little man. Considering that, he really has done well through it. He is very content to be sitting on my hip most of the time, and I have to say that I am pretty content to have him there :) I know that I am reaching my limit of being the favorite. It only lasted a year for Hudson and I'm sure it will be the same for him...sad. When I was walking into the doctor's office today I was sad thinking about the fact that he won't be as excited for me to hold him very much longer...I had that feeling of wanting to savor it. The feeling exiting the doctor's office was not the same!! In the office I was thinking of how in the world I will have more children. Both kids were in my lap boohooing over their "pokes". It was all I could handle. Guess it's all I have to handle for now :)

2 comments:

danielle said...

MIcah is so cute! I cannot believe that we talk daily, which consists of conversations about our children, but I haven't seen Micah or Hudson in almost a year! The post made me sad and happy!

Demetrius and Amy said...

that is YOUR boy! he looks just like you (but chubbier of course). your next one is gonna look like matt (hopefully not a girl that looks like him though:) your boys are super cute and super cool!