Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Best. Husband. Ever.

Matt Spivey has been outdoing himself lately.  For my 30th birthday he painted me this amazing picture based on my favorite passage of Scripture...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.  Isn't it amazing???  Bottom right is painted by my "offspring".  I love that he let the boys paint with him.  Such a kind dad.  Also, he threw me a huge surprise party and even had close friends and family come from out of town.  I'll write about that later, but seriously.  He has outdone himself.  I. Love. Him.  


He also convinced some of my friends and family to go together and get me a new camera.  It is awesome.  Here are some of the pics I've taken with it so far.
Sweet Lily.  She is too grown up already.  Sigh.



Lily and daddy snuggling on the couch.  Love.


How grown up is she???


Oh, man my heart swells for this boy.

 Micah-do.  He loves posing.


I'm feeling the need to do a "30 days of blogging"...didn't I do this last year about this time???  Pretty sure I did.  And pretty sure I got preggo and then started wanting to puke so I never finished.  Not gonna happen that way this year : ) 
Stay tuned.  

No comments: