Friday, July 6, 2012

Matt Spivey, the Artist

I love this man.  I love that he is an artist...and that no one would ever guess : )
He is so talented.  Buttttt.....I'm just saying that the same man that does this can NOT be the same man who gave me "tator mits" for Christmas one year.  Just sayin'.
 These are for our boys' namesakes.  Micah 6:8 and the Good Samaritan for Micah-do.  And then the well and John 14 after Hudson Taylor for our little Hudson.



 These are for the boys' room.  Love them.

 This was my birthday present...Matt painted it & the boys did the bottom right.  It is based on Isaiah 61.  Sweet.  And I love it.
 This is for Lily's room.  LOVE.  It's just missing the verse in the middle.
 This was a present for our 1st anniversary.  7 years ago.  Yeesh.  Inspired by Isaiah 61 again... Man, we love some Isaiah in this house : )

Love, love, love him.  And love, love, love that he is an artist.  It's restoring to him...and I think he is so good at it.  Love it.

2 comments:

black tag diaries said...

wow... i did not know this about matt! very impressive!! love the piece he did for your birthday with the boy's special touch on the bottom right... so sweet.

Keri said...

WOW! All of those are amazing! What a beautiful way to display your love, for Christ and each other. :)