Thursday, July 5, 2012

Lily...Happy 4 Months!

How does time fly so fast?  Man, I am so in love with this little girl.  She has stolen every heart in this family.  She is the sweetest little girl.  I don't know what we would do without her.  Here are a few pics today to celebrate her 4 month Birthday!





Here's what she is up to lately:
Eating:  She eats every 3 hours.  She refuses to take a bottle : )  A lot like her big brother, Micah.  And she is a no go for a paci.  She's so cute I don't even care.
Sleeping:  By FAR my best sleeper.  I usually put her to bed at 8:00 p.m. and she wakes around 5:00 or 5:30, I feed her and put her right back down.  Awesome.  She's not the best napper, but she's still the best in our house : )
Loves:  She loves her brothers, her bouncy seat, her own bed, eating, and her super silly daddy.  She is smiley smiley but has yet to give us a big belly laugh.  We are all waiting! 

1 comment:

Keri said...

So cute!! Can't wait to meet her one day!