Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Adjusting

I think we are all adjusting pretty well.  Micah is really doing great.  He has weaned off of almost all his pain medicine.  Just a little ibuprofen now.  I, on the other hand, could use a few meds to calm me : )  We may have to make that happen.
We are trying to figure this thing out and think of new inside summer activities for two rambunctious little boys.  Not the easiest thing in life.  But they are adjusting.

He's hilarious.  Even with a broken leg. 
 Hudson is adjusting.  Poor man...he lost his running buddy.
 Matt bought them soft dart guns...that's been a distraction for sure.
 I love this.  Dart gun with a spiderman shirt.  
 He looks so sad : (  He's ready to run around.
 We tried getting out and about.  First trip:  Chill for some ice cream.  It made me nervous.
 Sweet blue eyes.
 Here's Micah tasting the non-dairy choices.
 We rigged a prop for his leg with a plant stand and a pillow.  Gotta do what you gotta do.
 I love him.
So, we've been trying to keep them busy.  My mom just left yesterday...I could have cried.  Seriously.  It felt like after I had a baby and didn't want my mom to leave.  I put my big girl panties on, though, and hopefully we can adjust to our new normal.  We go back to the doctor tomorrow, so hopefully we'll get a good report.  Thanks to everyone for your prayers.  We appreciate them.  

No comments: