Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Boots, Hats, and Prayers

Sportin' daddy's hat and a kool-aid stain.
Check out the cowby & rain boots & the "cowboy" hats. We've been dressing like this a LOT lately.


These boys crack me up. They've been riding their toys & dressing in their boots and hats for several days now. I think it's hilarious. Also, they've been arguing every meal about who gets to pray. Isn't that sad? I think they argue about everything. Here are some of Hudson's recent prayers. He's a funny kid.


H: "God. Tank you sooo much for the woooonderful day. God please just give us ooonnne more woooonderful sunny day and theeeyun a rain day to water all the plants. And tank you for this food. Amen."

H: "God. Tank you for this wooonderful day. And God please help our plant that died. Please help it to grow again. And please help us remember to give it water. Amen."

L.O.L. Sad. He's devastated about our plant that died. I hate to say that I'm not quite that devastated. So sad. Micah looked at it yesterday and said we should water it...Hudson replied, "No Micah, (with the saddest face) it's too late."



2 comments:

danielle said...

So, the boys have caught onto your NOT green-thumb! That is cracking me up! Seriously, buy those boys a new plant!

The Spiveys said...

Hey, the fern is doing beautifully!! I have improved...the flowering plant just didn't make it...