Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday...You'll wanna read this one.


This Thursday I am thankful for......another little bambino due to arrive in March. Yep, you heard me. I'm preggo. And sick. And tired. And sick. And growing. Did I mention sick? I'm very excited and very thankful to the Lord for one of His blessings. I can't imagine my life without little (0r not so little) Hudson and Micah. I'm looking forward to seeing what God has in store for our family. Soooooo....can I blame my preggo hormones for not totally following through with my 30 days of blogging?? I hope so. Still planning to continue : )

And can I say to you friends that earnestly long for a baby that I am praying for you? I have been reminded so often of you by the Lord and I am praying. Praying that God fulfills your hearts desires and gives you the blessing of a baby. Don't feel forgotten. The Lord hears and He is reminding His children to pray for you.

I feel like posts are better with pictures, so this pic is totally unrelated : ) Hudson was drinking his gatorade and said, "Daddy, did you know that this drink washes your mouth off?" Ummm...I don't think it does, buddy. Love him.

11 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Oh wow, Congratulations!! I hope you get to feeling better soon! Thanks for linking up, that's a great one!

Jessica said...

Congrats guys! We'll keep you guys and your little bun in the oven in our prayers!

black tag diaries said...

oh my goodness!!! congratulations morgan!!! so exciting! you guys will be the cutest little family of 5 ever:)

Amy said...

congrats sweet friend!!! Can't wait to see you soon.

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations, Morgan! How exciting. Crossing my fingers for a little AOPi legacy ;-)

April said...

congrats! hope you feel better soon. i feel your pain. hope those boys of yours are super sweet to you while you feel so sick!

Sarah said...

Congrats, Morgan! What a sweet blessing!

Keri said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to meet your new bundle of joy! :)

Emily Little said...

Congrats!!! I was wondering... when we were in nursery you said something about the potluck dinner not being so great for you right now and I thought, "hmmm, another baby maybe?!?" Ha! So excited for you guys! Hope you feel better soon! Let me know if you need anything! We will be back at Kingswood this year- change of plans! So if I can help you with the boys in anyway let me know :)

danielle said...

It didn't really hit me until it was said "family of 5!" Wow! You are my hero! I can remember just the 2 of you!
We are so excited for you guys...praying for the you!

danielle said...

Sorry for my incorrect grammar!
Praying for YOU!