Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Children up at the CRACK of dawn =

Chick-fil-A in my near future. Seriously. Why, oh why must my children rise with the sun? I mean, the sun is rising before 6 a.m. Am I awake at that time? Yes. Do I want to be interracting with my children at that time? No. A resounding no. It usually does not work well for us to begin our interraction with each other this early...I see a whiney day in my future. And a whiney day calls for Chick-Fil-A...whaa whaa.

In honor of the chick a lay, I thought I should post our Cow Appreciation Day pics. I love Cow Appreciation Day: dress like a cow and receive a free combo meal. That's right. Awesome.


The kids and their friends. Boat load of little cows.
Ya think he's happy??

I could eat him up. Too stinkin' cute.

Cheese...

He's looking so grown up these days.

HOW is Mr. Spivey not in this pic??? How in the world did I let him escape the photo op of him in his hot cow attire? Sigh. So sad. If you do need to see a pic of him (to prove he participated with a good attitude), we did make the website. That's right. Sure did.

So, if any of you wanna join me. You'll know where to find me.

1 comment:

Shane, LaJuan, Jocelyn and Gabbie said...

when we gonna start the kid trade-off every night?? i mean, I think it's worth a try :)