Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thankful Thursday


Prom pose, anyone?? Ignore the huge glare...I thought this picture was too funny not to share.

This Thursday I am thankful for this man. The pic was taken on our SEVENTH anniversary back in May. Wow. I can't believe it's been 7 years.

Lately he has been taking up a LOT of my slack...this preggo woman has been sick sick sick at night. So, he has bathed our children and put them to bed almost every night...with no complaints. I am so thankful for him. He is kind, generous, and serving.

3 comments:

black tag diaries said...

so sweet! that picture is hilarious!!

Stephanie said...

So sweet! I still remember being at the AOPi house, and you were so giddy because Matt Spivey was coming over to see you. Love you two!

danielle said...

2 things: You are skinny skinny!!! And you hair is so long!
I can't believe it has been 7 years!
I miss you guys!