Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My 29th Birthday

My friends were so sweet to me this year for my birthday. I felt very well, probably over-celebrated. My birthday fell ON Father's day this year, and look at all the people that came to celebrate with me. It was very kind. We went to a place called HopJacks. It was wonderful and fun. Several friends also took me out for coffee a couple of days later...again, one of my absolute favorites. Thanks, everyone!


Here's the crew at HopJacks. Notice the ENORMOUS pan of cupcakes...thanks Amanda!!
It was so, so hot in there that night...sorry about that!
Thank you all for your kind gifts...It made me feel very known and loved. You really gave me many of my favorite things: a coffee mug (extra large!! yay), a new book (definitely one of my fav things), a bottle of wine (my favorite kind to be exact), and a new picture frame (love it!). I also can't forget the pedicure...yes, please. Thank you all for your friendship...You are all truly an answer to prayer.

No comments: